All Premium Areas Free in Pocket Legends

Entertainment discussion includes music, movies, TV, video games, celebrities, etc.

All Premium Areas Free in Pocket Legends

Postby davepoobond » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:31 pm

Pocket Legends is celebrating its 2nd birthday by making all premium areas free. This includes:

• Sandstone Caves

• Skeller's Return

• Croc Feud

• Frozen Nightmares

• Shadow Caves

• Wyldwood

Users who had previously supported Pocket Legends by purchasing these areas, have been granted the exclusive "Frozen Crown of Gratitude" vanity helm, crafted from the best crystals from Frozen Nightmare's Frost King. Players should look in their Stash to find this unique item.

Pocket Legends players can join in the celebration by purchasing a 2012 Anniversary Party Hat. When wearing the hat, other players can wave to you and automatically receive their own, smaller party hat. At the end of the week long anniversary celebration, the 2012 Anniversary Part Hat will no longer be available to purchase and will no longer grant the smaller party hat.

Star Legends players can also join in the fun by wearing Bear, Bird and Elf "Bobble Head" masks, available now through next week in the Star Legends store.

Fun Facts:

• Over five million people have played Pocket Legends

• Pocket Legends has been played in every country on the planet, with the exceptions of Cuba and North Korea.

• Pocket Legends has been updated more than 400 times since its release on April 3rd, 2010.

• The Spacetime Engine that powers Pocket Legends, Star Legends and the coming vampire adventure Dark Legends allows gamers to play on the go or on a desktop, seamlessly all around the world on the same connected server. Play with anyone, anywhere, anytime!
davepoobond
Squackle Master

Re: All Premium Areas Free in Pocket Legends

Postby Wolfy » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Pocket Legends? I've honestly never heard of it. But I would be super-pissed if I had bought all the areas that they made free, even if I did get a stupid little party hat. Ugh. But I guess people love it(though I don't know what's to love).

I don't know, have you played it before? Sounds like something along the lines of Guild Wars.
Wolfy
Squackle Nut Case

Re: All Premium Areas Free in Pocket Legends

Postby davepoobond » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:39 pm

this was my test at posting PRs that i got. i lost the will to do it, cause it would take too much time to post stuff.
davepoobond
Squackle Master

Return to Entertainment